Thursday, December 18, 2008

Britney Spears On Top Of Simon Cowell Quot List For Quot American Idol Quot

Paula Abdul

Rumor Paula Abdul after claiming that it can not return to American Idol season eight, Simon Cowell, one of the exhibition judges told MTV during a conference call that is pleased to be Britney Spear performer or his mentor. I d love to see his mentor competitors, but if you do not t want to do it, and she wants to come on the show and run, I would welcome her at any time, he explains. And even with all the things that going on with you these past two years, there was an enthusiasm and his interest in me I saw nobody in the years. She would be very much appreciated. The buzz we had on our show when he came on was extraordinary, Simon shares what makes him such a hopping idea for television shows, which was announced to start its season Premiere Part I on 13 January 2009. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home